Friday, February 17, 2012

Are You Ready to Party?

Today is my birthday! Don't worry. You don't have to get me anything. I already have more than I need! However, I never pass up a chance to celebrate something, so we are going to have some fun here on Cherish the Call today.

You will receive lots of posts today in your e-mail or your reader. Again, don't worry! It's not a new trend. We'll be back to posting as usual after today. BUT, you'll want to check back often today so you don't miss any of the fun. For the next few hours, we will be posting something different every hour to direct you where to go next. Who knows, there may even be a few party favors!

So, is anyone else celebrating a birthday today? Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know how you're celebrating growing a year older on February 17th. I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment