Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Valentine Treat

This recipe is found on g*rated blog

Since this is the week of Valentine's Day, I thought I would post something about this sweet holiday. Well, when I saw these little delights, I decided to share them with you all. After all, they are sweet! :0)

Now, again, I must confess...these are NOT original with me. I found them through another site, so I can't take credit for them. Here's how to make them...



Ingredients:




Square Pretzels


Hershey Hugs


Plain M&M's

Directions:
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the pretzels on, and top them with the Hugs. Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but not melting, they should still hold their shape). Carefully place a an M&M in the center of each and press down to spread the chocolate. Allow to cool ( a few minutes in the fridge works) and then enjoy!!

A simple, but delightful little treat that you can make AND enjoy as a family!




No comments:

Post a Comment