Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decorating for the Season

Since Fall is coming to a close, and we are heading into the Winter Season and the beautiful holiday of Christmas soon; I thought I would use this post to share with you the Fall decorations that I use in my home. I am not one to spend a lot of money on my decorations, so most of the ones that I use have been given to me. I also like to use diverse decorations that can be used in several different ways. I change the way I decorate for each season almost every year, even though I still use most of the same decorations!











I would love to hear how you keep your seasonal decorations "new" each year without buying a whole new set of decorations!



Joanna LaVan is a child of the King, wife to her incredible husband, adoring aunt "Nana" to her four favorite little people, and Pastor's wife to their Church people in Virginia. Her desire is to share with the world the wonderful reality of sins forgiven. In her spare time she enjoys Kayaking, reading, occasional scrapbooking, cleaning, blogging, and spending time with her wonderful family. She blogs about her life's happenings, and passions at www.lukeandjoannalavan.blogspot.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment