1. A lovely afternoon tea with my mom and daughter. This is our Mother's Day tradition--my gift to my mom every year. We go the day after Mother's Day and just enjoy being together..along with good tea and food.
2. My baby's first cold that seems to be healing on its own. With our past history of ear infections, I was a bit apprehensive, but Jerrod seems to be doing much better without a fever or any other indicators of ear infection. Holding my breath...
3. Time with my sister and her husband. They get to visit for little short bursts and not very often, so it was good to have about two days to see them this time before they went to spend two days with his parents.
4. Hearing Akron Symphony perform. Even though it was a kids' concert, I really enjoyed it and enjoyed seeing the kids hear an orchestra live for the first time.
5. Catching up with a friend from high school that I've known since 2nd grade. We went to school together all the way through to graduation and have kept in touch ever since. Since she recently joined the "stay-at-home-moms" club, we decided NOT to stay at home and caught up on the latest happenings in our lives while our kids played at McDonalds.
More Friday's Fave Five on Living to Tell the Story.