Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend Reflections: The Kids Edition

It has been a kids kind of week for me. Besides the four that I feed, clothe, bathe, diaper and tote around in my car on a regular basis; I have helped out with a group of them at our Vacation Bible School, babysat 2 boys for a short while and taught three children piano lessons. Sometimes as moms, it's easy to lose focus on our calling to guard and guide our children. These excellent posts spoke encouragement to me and renewed my vision this week:

I Refuse  and  Don't Sell Your Children's Souls @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

A Letter to a Young Mom in the Trenches @ A Mother's Heritage


Looking Back:
As for our own blog, here's what we talked about this week on Cherish the Call:


 From the Archives:
  • Lessons from the Ant
Looking Ahead:
Here's a taste of what you can expect from our team next week:
  • Lessons from Tonya's ministry trip to Belize
  • Thoughts from Jessica and Joanna
  • Keys to Teaching a Preschooler
  • Can Christians live however they want?  

Next month:
We're starting a new series on frugal living in the months of July and August. This is a concern for many families especially in the current economy. What topics would you like us to address? Feel free to let us know on our Facebook page or by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment