Friday, February 17, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake!

Speaking of cake, my sister wasn't the only one trying to fatten me up on my birthday! Look at this delightful cake my sister-in-law decorated for my birthday:




It's worth suffering through the perils of having a brother to gain such as sweet, sweet sister-in-law! I'm only kidding. I really do love my brother, too. :-)

Another dessert I like to make for birthdays (or sometimes my husband makes for me) is cheesecake. This is my favorite recipe to make for a special occasion:


If you'd like to try your hand at making a cheesecake but haven't because you don't have a Springform pan, never fear! Check back on our gift post to see about winning one!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." :-) Hope to see you each week. This looks absolutely delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete