Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekend Reflections (and Important Information for Subscribers!)

Looking Back...

Here's what we talked about this week:

  From the Archives...

Looking Ahead...

We'll be finishing out January by focusing on our kids. Find out what it means to be a mentoring mother and enjoy a little homeschooling humor. Jessica will be sharing from her heart, and Joanna will look into the Word of God with us. Been coughing this winter? Stay tuned for a great giveaway to help you and your kids get through the winter cold symptoms.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! O.K. I didn't mean to shout, but I do hope you can do me a BIG favor. My technically challenged self happened to get my feeds all mixed up while switching to the new domain. Judy, one of our great monthly contributors, helped me get the correct feed on the subscribe buttons on the blog page. Here's what I need you to do if you subscribe through RSS or e-mail:

1. Unsubscribe from Joy Ever After. (But please don't forget to go on to step 2!)
2. Subscribe using one of the buttons on the blog itself. They are located in the top right corner of the sidebar.

Hopefully, I can get everyone's subscription working correctly with the new feed. Thanks!

A Freebie for You
After all that work, you need something for free, don't you? I thought so. My friends over at SALT Magazine have asked me to tell you about a free issue offer on their site. This is what they said:

If you're interested in homeschooling, courtship, quiverfull issues, child-raising, politics, and spiritual inspiration, try a free, no obligation issue of SALT Magazine.
This may not apply to all of you readers, but I decided to pass the news on. To get your free issue, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment