Friday, July 29, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it's dark.

I am thinking...a lot of scattered things.

I am thankful for...God's grace toward me in my failings.

From the learning rooms...the school schedule is made, the first grade books are all set up--we're just waiting for the fourth grade books to arrive.

From the kitchen...we never thought allergen-free cooking could be so good. Really enjoying all the meals!

I am wearing...my polka dot skirt and red shirt.

I am creating...some new blog ideas.

I am going...just got home from a girl's night out with my mom and daughter.

I am reading...Finding Your Purpose as a Mom by Donna Otto.

I am hoping...Joey's not getting an ear infection.

I am hearing...nothing but my keys typing (or rather my typing on the keys).

Around the house...I've been doing some weeding out and organizing, but it doesn't show much yet!

One of my favorite things...quiet time alone (Oops! Did I just say that?)

A few plans for the rest of the week: some company and getting things in order....maybe go out to eat.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
No where else I'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment