Friday, June 24, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it is dark and stormy though the rain has finally stopped.

I am thinking...about God's help lately.

I am thankful for...my precious children.

From the learning rooms...Joey can get across a room now although we're not really sure how he does it since he can't crawl yet. Jerrod has been learning more of his letters and Jeffery's reading is getting more expressive every day. Jessica has been at work composing songs.

From the kitchen...I'm making simple meals this week since I'm not home much. I did make these wonderfully easy cinnamon rolls for Jeff's Father's Day breakfast.

I am wearing...my teal blouse and matching skirt.

I am creating...oh I hate this question! I don't create much.

I am going...to bed soon.


I am hoping...for good weather this weekend.

I am hearing...blessed quietness since all the kids are asleep.

Around the house...I'm just keeping up maintenance this week. My dishwasher is working much better since I cleaned it out with Tang. Another reason I don't want to give it to my kids--cleaning agents don't make good drinks!

One of my favorite things...spontaneous "I love yous".

A few plans for the rest of the week: Vacation Bible School, library program, piano lessons, picking strawberries.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

When did he...
...turn into him?

No comments:

Post a Comment