Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Large Family Logistics Winner!

According to random.org, this commenter is the winner of the book:

Anonymous said... 
I am pregnant with my 5th child (and counting, God willing) due May 1. I also just turned 40 so need all the organization help I can get as I don't have the stamina I used to have. I did buy this book but gave it to a friend with 8 children who needed it more than me. Would love to have my own copy. Thanks!Happy Birthday!


Please e-mail me with your address by Thursday, February 24, 9:00 A.M, so Vision Forum can get this book out to you. Thanks to everyone for participating!

1 comment:

  1. Hello -
    This is my post! I did not realize I posted this anonymously. I am computer challenged and thus do not know how to email you. So...can you email me at kjb914@comcast.net and I will give you my info.

    Thanks so much, Kari

    ReplyDelete