Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Planning for a Joy-Filled 2010: Goals

As I look back on the list of goals I made for 2009, I realize that I've met some, discarded others and woefully missed even more of them. If we want to get anywhere in life, we have to know where we are going. Each person's goals are personal, but I've picked the number 12 for my list of goals and my daily habits, which I'll get to on Friday. Maybe 12 isn't a good number for you, but here are the goals I'll be making for the next year:
  1. Spiritual
  2. Marital
  3. Parental
  4. Domestic 
  5. Physical
  6. Intellectual
  7. Creative
  8. Emotional
  9. Financial
  10. Social
  11. Ministerial
  12. Education (my kids')
What about you? Do you have any goal categories to add to the list?

2 comments:

  1. This did not eve cross my mind but i will for sure be copying your list into my journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write down my goals with categories in a 2010 goals booklet. It is always in my wallet and I review it regularly. It keeps me focused on what really matters to me.

    Enjoy and share,
    Ronny

    ReplyDelete