Friday, September 11, 2009

Links and Book Review: Marriage

I know this isn't the first time I've talked about marriage and it won't be the last. A book on my shelf that I hesitate to recommend because it is so controversial is Created to Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl. However, it has helped our marriage in many ways. If you are familiar with the Pearls, you know they are very blunt and frank in their way of speaking. They do have a few odd ideas, and I don't agree with everything in the book. Yet, there is much to be gleaned from what she says to the wife. As with any book or link I recommend, don't check your brain at the door, but you might just find some ideas to make your great marriage even better (or the rescue your floundering one).

Now for some recent links on one of my favorite topics--marriage:

Just for fun, let's see who's been married the longest and which month has the most anniversaries. In the comments section, put the number of years you've been married and your anniversary month. God bless your marriage this week!

2 comments:

  1. 14 years this October

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's kinda late, but my anniversary is this November and it will be 3 years. :)

    ReplyDelete