Monday, July 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, July 20, 2009...

Outside my window...it's bright and sunny with a light breeze.

I am thinking...that I should go start breakfast.

I am thankful for...my husband--I say this a lot, but he is just what I need!

From the learning rooms...I have my curriculum figured out, my schedule figured out and piano lessons set up. I just need to put away some things from last year and work on my "before school starts" list.

From the kitchen...I'm going to make an egg dish for breakfast this morning and probably some bacon for the rest of the family.

I am wearing...my comfy purple robe.

I am creating...a family closet...well, trying anyway.

I am going...to the post office--no big plans for today.

I am reading...nothing right now. I'm going to start on one of the books in the sidebar tonight, though.

I am hoping...to get the laundry and toys organized today.

I am hearing...Jeffery's annoying Jerrod and my husband by singing nonsense songs, Jerrod's accompanying "leave me alone" fuss and my husband's occasional, "Jeffery, stop!"

Around the house...just the usual clean-up-from-the-weekend routine

One of my favorite things...the new Excel gradebook I just found--wish I would have had it last year!

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting ready for school, setting up the family closet, doing some fun things with the kids.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My little monkeys

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

1 comment:

  1. Your 'little monkeys' are so cute.

    Have a wonderful week.
    God Bless,
    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete