Friday, July 17, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
1. Dedicated VBS workers (other than me!). My kids have had a blast at VBS this week, and this is the first year EVER that I have not helped. This week, I was one of those awful moms that dropped my kids off every night. ;-) I kind of miss interacting with all the kids, but not the extreme exhaustion. It's exhausting enough shuttling kids back and forth to church! :-)
2. My sister visiting for the week. Even though she's been busy with the VBS (the first one she's totally in charge of--and doing awesomely), it's nice to visit with her and her husband for longer than a day.
3. Working out with my daughter. We have had a blast doing exercise routines together this week. It makes it more fun for me to have someone to do it with, and she REALLY holds me accountable. :-)
4. Getting ready for school. Yes, it's officially time to think of back to school because Crayola crayons are on sale for 25 cents at WalMart! I figured out my curriculum today and need to get my notification sent in. I'm getting excited!
5. A motorcycle helmet. Yeah, seriously. This is not my typical ribbons, lace and flowers gift of choice, but it is a surprise from my man (was a surprise, but now it's not because I already know about it being a surprise...oh, never mind) and it does mean we can go on a date when I use it since my husband's bike has no side car or room for carseats. No, I will not tell you when the date is so you can follow us and laugh at me.
For more Friday's Fave Five go to Living to Tell The Story.