Friday, July 10, 2009
Friday's Fave Five
1. An answer to prayer. My friend called me this week with a dire financial need and asked me to pray. After getting off the phone, I asked my 3yo son to pray with me about it. In a matter of hours, she called back, excitedly letting me know that God had answered! What a wonderful opportunity to share with her and show my son that God answers prayer!
2. Early morning dates. I had an early morning eye appointment, so my parents kept our kids overnight so my husband and I could leave early for coffee and some time together before picking them up after the appointment.
3. Finding a biscuit recipe. I have tried so many, but I finally found one with normal, on-hand ingredients that my family likes. It's especially good with our homemade strawberry jam! Yum!
4. Kind reviews by a fellow blogger. I appreciate Janeen at Christian Frugal Mama reviewing my blog today. She has been such an encouragement to me in my blogging adventure. Thanks, Janeen!
5. Citrus scents. They are so clean, refreshing and energizing. I like the Dove Go Fresh shampoo and conditioner in lemongrass and grapefruit and Bath and Body's Dancing Waters. I used up my bottle of Body Shop grapefruit quickly! I also love to get lemon and orange cleansers for my dishes and house.
Click the picture above to see more Friday's Fave Five posts.