Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY June 8, 2009...

Outside my window...I can hear my husband working and the kids playing in the yard and it looks like rain.

I am thinking...of which jobs I need to tackle today.

I am thankful for...a caring husband that takes providing for us seriously.

From the learning rooms...Jeffery is recognizing more of his letters and Jessica is busy creating stories...all unofficial "summer break" learning.

From the kitchen...I'm loving using my fresh herbs in our meals...so much fun! My kitchen still has a few stacks to deal with from my cleaning on Saturday.

I am wearing...my black skirt and black and white checked top.

I am creating...my menu plan and shopping list for the week.

I am going...to the grocery store.

I am reading...Fascinating Womanhood for blog review and Created to Be His Helpmeet with a friend.

I am hoping...to accomplish a lot today.

I am hearing...the weed whacker and kids laughing.

Around the house...my living room and dining room are finished and my kitchen well on their way. I will tackle the rest of my spring cleaning this week.

One of my favorite things...the first rose of summer on my old fashioned rose bush that my husband brings inside to me every year.

A few plans for the rest of the week: finishing my spring cleaning, getting out Jerrod's 12 month clothes and preparing for being away Sunday at my brother-in-law's ordination.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...I love these old-fashioned pictures from Allposters.com.


For others' posts like these, visit Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment