Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, June 1, 2009...

Outside my window...my neighbor's American flag barely moving in the breeze.

I am thinking...of my to-do list for the week.

I am thankful for...a certain little boy sitting on my lap asking me questions.

From the learning rooms...nothing official. As part of my cleaning this week, we will be boxing up all the first grade things (for 3 more years) and school supplies and clearing off the "school shelf".

From the kitchen...need to start the dishwasher from breakfast dishes and put some rolls in the bread machine for supper.

I am wearing...my white shirt and favorite jean skirt.

I am creating...a list of questions for the doctor this afternoon (Jerrod's 9 month well child checkup).

I am going...to Jerrod's doctor appointment.

I am reading...It's About Time and Carbs from Heaven (yes, still! Not much time to read lately, and I got sidetracked with the other book).

I am hoping...the doctor can help with kids' food allergy questions I have.

I am hearing...Jeffery laughing and asking how many more minutes 'til he can play computer.

Around the house...straightening up today in preparation for spring cleaning the next two weeks.
One of my favorite things...Pearberry scent from Bath and Body--don't think they carry it anymore, but I have a mostly full set left.

A few plans for the rest of the week: spring cleaning! Finally, and for real this time! You'll hear more about it later.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...











For more daybook posts, go here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I really like your blog and your family is just beautiful. I don't quite understand this day book thing. I've seen it on several different blogs. Could you please explain to me what it is and it's purpose.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete