1. Giveaways. I finally won my first two blog giveaways although I enter them often. Thank you to Christian Frugal Mama and Health Begins With Mom!
2. Kids' drama. This from my three-year-old after getting in trouble for a minor offense yesterday afternoon: "This is a horrible day. It isn't what I expected."
3. Finding new parks. My friend, Charity, let me know about an awesome park for kids that has a white picket fence all the way around it with only one entrance/exit, a complete sandbox area, tons of climbing, swinging, sliding equipment, several baby areas and accessible bathrooms. We met there last week and our kids had a blast.
4. Babies that sleep until 8:30 A.M. I don't know how long this will last, but I thought I'd mention it here while it was still happening.
5. Date nights. We had to cancel reservations to an overnight getaway for our tenth anniversary since our littlest one cries--non-stop!--whenever we leave him with anyone but my mom and she's going to be out of town on our only free night. (Whew! Run on sentence.) We are happy to be able to get away for an evening, though, and know that this season passes only too quickly therefore the disappointment isn't as keen as one would think.