Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snapshots of Joy

O.K. Here goes--snapshots of joy from my home. I apologize in advance...I'm not the best photographer!

Go ahead and put yours on your blog and a link back here, then leave me a comment with your link. I can't wait to see what you all came up with!

In My Living Room....
my wedding bouquet atop my piano.







In My Dining Room...
my tea things in the cabinet
inherited from my grandmother
on my father's side.





In My Kitchen...
the windowsill herb garden I just started.

In My Bedroom...
the handmade quilt I inherited
from my grandmother on my mother's side.

3 comments:

  1. I participated! :) I took some snapshots of joy too and posted them on my blog. It was fun to do. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, that your pictures are lovely! Thank you for sharing them. I suppose I went out a little on my own as far as what brings me joy in my home. There are many things that do, but when you mentioned it, the out-of-doors was one of the first things that came to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, wifeandmom! I love the view--it would bring me joy, too. I appreciate your participation.

    ReplyDelete