Friday, February 1, 2013

Please Come Over for a Visit!

I would love to have each of you dear readers stop by for a cup of coffee and a long chat about growing marriage, navigating motherhood, homeschooling challenges, laundry woes and our favorite recipes. Since that would require most of you to travel miles and me to frantically clean my house, I would like to invite you to my virtual home.

Last week, I launched my personal blog. Yes, it is named after me. That is not because of arrogance as much as it is a place I created that I could just be myself. While my interests wax and wane over a lifetime, my name is a constant that stays with me.

I have focused on what I am right now: a work-at-home wife and mother who homeschools her children.Below there are links to my first posts. I'd love to have you stop by and let me know what you think.

My One Word for 2013
The Myth of Balance
Interview with an Online Boutique Owner
5 Ways to Entertain Preschoolers
Why Do You Want to Work from Home?


No comments:

Post a Comment