Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Starting out with a Shine!

Here we are in a BRAND NEW YEAR already! Can you believe it's already 2013?!  It certainly is hard for me to wrap my mind around that at times... A lot of people are making their "New Year's Resolutions" and planning to do all kinds of "new" and wonderful things with this new year.  That is maybe OK in it's place, but I'm going to help us focus on a way that we can start our new year off with a shine and a sparkle!  "How?" You may ask... well, what else can make you feel ready to face your new year with confidence and hope than to start it off with a sparkling clean house?! :0)  I know... I almost HEARD that groan through the Internet connection... but before you run away...let me give you the BEST organized list I have EVER seen to help you get your house into tip-top shape for the new year.  I'm planning to use it myself and I thought I would share it with you to help you get a good start to your year as well.

Just click on this link to get started! The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking

Before you get discouraged, don't think you have to tackle this WHOLE list all in one day... that WOULD be an insurmountable task!  Just take one room at a time and work at that list until it's finished, then move on to the next room.  I'll tell you right up front- that's what I'm certainly planning to do!! With a very busy and active almost 9 month old crawling around exploring our house these days I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands-and I'm sure you don't either!  So let's just take one room at a time and set a goal of when we would like to get it all accomplished.  By setting a goal for completion you keep yourself from procrastinating too much... I'm sure you NEVER have that problem, but I do! :0)

So... are you ready?  I know you can do it!! Go tackle that house of yours and remember.... ONE room at a time! :0)

Joanna LaVan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I am about ready to tackle just this very task in my home! We've lived in this new home for two years now, so it's due for one of those deep cleans finally!

    ReplyDelete