Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Resources

I have some ideas for some posts, but I didn't feel like I had the time to do justice to them right now. So, you get some random resources! Yay! =) I do hope these links will be enjoyable, at least, and maybe even helpful.

For the Techie Kid



If you have an iPad, iPod, iPhone, smartphone, etc., click on the link above to take you to a list of apps for your kiddos that should make waiting rooms, long lines, and car rides more bearable for them...and for you! Some of these apps are free. Most of them look pretty cool! (I'll take the free ones, thanks.)

For a Well-planned Summer of Fun Memories


Here's a great idea to keep your summer organized and filled with family fun. Instructions are given for how to print it out and tweak it to fit your needs. 

Classics, for Free!


How about some free classic audio books? Yes, please! These books are from the public domain and downloadable in several formats. I'm thinking that my kids would enjoy listening to these while they do their chores!

I won't be posting next Tuesday, so here are a few ideas for the upcoming Easter holiday:


Whether your child is homeschooled or not they could benefit by this Unit Study on Easter. I haven't used the Unit Studies that I have purchased yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about them and parents say that their children really enjoy them. It really is what is says...Download 'N Go! You just need an internet connection and a printer. The price is very reasonable, too!

Adorable yumminess

Aren't they just too cute to eat? Almost? No? Yeah...I'd eat 'em too. These little bird's nests are great for a pretty Easter treat. 

Lovely Easter Centerpieces

Unknown Source

The bunny centerpiece is just beautiful and oh-so-"springy", but the cross and empty tomb is so full of meaning. I wish I could find the original post about the photo on the right. It doesn't look too difficult, though, so maybe by using some tips from the link at marthastewart.com I could figure it out.

So there you are! Go have some fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment