Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 Ways to Dress Your Easter Table

With Easter fast approaching, I thought it might be good to give us some ideas on how to "dress" our Easter tables this year. These are NOT original ideas with me, but they are ones I have found that I want to pass on to you! If you are like me, you are always looking for a unique idea for table settings. Especially on an Holiday, I like to do something extra special to set the mood. If you don't have the exact items these place setting require, you can always just use it as an idea starter! Sometimes looking at other ideas gives me a jump start on planning my own design.

Eggs in a Basket style

Fun with Daffodils

Eggs in a Nest
Start thinking now about your Easter table! It will save that "last minute stress" when your scrambling for ideas! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment