Friday, February 17, 2012

Time for Gifts!

Now, a party wouldn't be a party without gifts, would it? I have a few surprises, but I'm going to make you work for them. If you think that's mean, just ask my kids. That's nothing.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the party today, and I would love for you to invite some of your friends. Today's birthday gift package goes to the one who refers the most new people to Cherish the Call.

Here's what you will win:
  • A Springform pan
This is an exact duplicate of the one I use to make cheesecakes. Not a fancy brand, but it works wonderfully!
  • Stephanie Langford's brand new e-book, Plan It, Don't Panic:

 

Plan It, Don't Panic: Everything You Need to Successfully Create and Use a Meal Plan


If you grocery shop more than once a week or eat out often due to lack of a plan, you will love the ideas in this book! Stephanie even gives some of her own meal plans. I've been menu planning for quite a while, and I still got some great ideas from this book. I highly recommend it!


This book convicted me in a way I haven't felt for a long time. Sometime I might tell you about it. Suffice to say, June's wisdom both on her blogs and in this e-book inspire me to be a better mother. I've spent more time talking  with my children, loving on them and just being with them since reading this book. I heartily recommend it to every mother who desires to please the Lord in her motherhood!

The winner of these three gifts will be the one who refers the most people to Cherish the Call this weekend. Tell your friends if they subscribe to the blog in a reader or by e-mail to let us know with a comment on this post who it was that referred them.

If they LIKE us on Facebook, just have them leave a comment on the Facebook page telling us who referred them.

The giveaway will end Sunday, February 19 at 9:00 P.M. EST. The winner will be announced Monday, February 20 and will have a week to respond to claim her prize.

Disclaimer: I received no compensation from the sponsors mentioned in this post other than free products to review. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment