Monday, December 5, 2011

Ten Things You'll Never Hear Your Husband Say

Thought I'd lay off of the "heavy" stuff this week and give us all a laugh or at least a knowing grin:

1. "You know, my underwear is looking a little ratty. I think I'll clean out that drawer today."

2. "I think I'm getting too many tools. Maybe I should give some away."

3. "That computer is too high-speed for me. An older model will work just fine."

4. "Let's go out for dinner tonight. No, don't worry about changing...I love how you look in those old sweats and your high school T-shirt!"

5. "Let's go to the mall! I heard Bath and Body Works is having a great sale."

6. "You haven't scheduled the family photo yet? I'll be happy to do it for you. That's something I don't want to miss!"

7. "Junior's been acting a little strange lately. I think it might be time to go out for coffee and have a heart-to-heart with him."

8. "Honey, are you sure you have enough shoes? Our closet looks really empty."

9. "I'm having trouble fixing this leak. Do you have any suggestions for me?"

10. "I really have no idea where we are. I'm going to pull over and find someone to give me directions."

1 comment: