Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It Bears Repeating

I'll just be honest. I had such a mental block that I simply could not think of anything to post today. At least nothing which seemed fitting, interesting, or what have you. While I know it's a "repeat", I felt a growing sense that I was to post a link to an article I read recently, and which I've already shared on our Facebook page and on my blog for the blog hop last Friday.  Both my husband and myself were greatly moved and convicted by this article, and I feel certain that future Christmases will be different at the Geise house.

You may disagree with Ann Voskamp's opinion, and that's fine. But prayerfully consider what she has to say. Your future Christmases may look a little (or a lot) different, too.



Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment