Here is a list of the things that make our Christmas season special. Though we don't get to them every year, we try to do so.
- Decorate the tree with the kids while listening to Christmas music. The youngest member of the family gets to place Baby Jesus in the manger in our nativity scene.
- Read our collection of Christmas books.
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
- Go to our church Christmas party.
- Have a date night to the holiday orchestra concert.
- Visit Grandpa in the Christian Home where he lives.
- Reading the Christmas story around the tree before opening presents
- Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
- Watch the kids perform in the church Christmas program.
|Jessica has been Mary for about 3 years in a row.|
|This is serious business!|
What activities do you and your family enjoy at Christmas?
For some ideas from other bloggers, visit:
Judy @ Contented at Home
Joanna @ The LaVans
Jessica @ It's the Little Things