Friday, September 30, 2011

In Our Homes This Week

Joanna:  We're STILL cleaning out closets, sorting through "stuff", and making trips to the local dump... You don't realize how much you accumulate over time until you start trying to sort through it all! Redoing our Junior Church theme this weekend, so we will be working on decorating the room.

Jennifer: This week we're recovering from a busy week of painting (not so fun!) and company (very fun!). We've been doing as little as possible. In fact, my husband is even giving me an entire day off! Not just for lunch or for afternoon shopping but for the entire day I will leave him to entertain our little sweeties and spend my time with no responsibilities (other than madly texting to see how things are going, of course!).

Jessica: My husband's birthday was on Wednesday, so we made the day special for him. I put our fall decorations out and played Smoky Mountain Hymns nearly every day this week. That music just makes it sound more fall-ish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment