Friday, September 23, 2011

In Our Homes This Week

Joanna: We have been enjoying putting up our fall decorations this week!  Well...I have been enjoying it, and my sweet husband has been enduring it.  Also, I'm preparing to have our church ladies for the monthly Ladies Bible Study in my home.

Jennifer: We are painting our living room and dining room so I have stacks of furniture and paint cans to walk around in those rooms! We're having company this weekend, so we are going to the Yankee Peddler Festival.

Jessica: This week my oldest came down with some sort of cold, my youngest seemed to be getting it too, and the other two were checking their temp constantly...I think they were jealous. ;) I have been trying to spend more time reading (it's working...a little) and we're really, truly, finally getting the fall clothes into the closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment