Friday, August 5, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.


FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...the sun is trying to shine after a big rainstorm.

I am thinking...about the future of my blogs.

I am thankful for...peace in the midst of the storm.

From the learning rooms...we need to brush up on multiplication before school begins again.

From the kitchen...planning a simple, family favorite meal tonight since Jeff will be home late.

I am wearing...my "play clothes"...an old denim skirt and white shirt with a few stains here and there.

I am creating...our Bible curriculum for this year.

I am going...nowhere this week! Just getting things done around the house.

I am reading...Finding Your Purpose as a Mom by Donna Otto.

I am hoping...for a calm, peaceful evening.

I am hearing...some classical piece on Jessica's computer program.

Around the house...I have the basic maintenance chores done except for waiting on a load of laundry to dry.

One of my favorite things...dates with my husband...they don't come often enough!

A few plans for the rest of the week: staying home except for piano lessons and the library. Well, I guess I should do some grocery shopping, too!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
What happens when you let your husband plan date night!

2 comments:

  1. new follower from blogging class would love a follow back http://adventuresfrugalmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete