Friday, July 22, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it's dark and late at night. 
(Yes, I know said that last week, but that's the time I usually get to blog!

I am thinking...about school starting in 5 weeks.

I am thankful for...my mom that helps out with my kids (and a dozen other things!) so much.

From the learning rooms...not near enough! Hoping to brush up on a few things before school "officially" starts.

From the kitchen...we all tried quinoa (keen-wa) for the first time and loved it. Even picky Jerrod and baby Joey!

I am wearing...a red shirt and black skirt.

I am creating...our homeschool schedule.

I am going...nowhere except to bed shortly.

I am reading...Dwelling...still.
I am hoping...to get some deep cleaning done before school starts.

I am hearing...nothing...only quiet.

Around the house...are too many piles. Time for a revamping and organization. Cue the groans from my resident pack rats.

One of my favorite things...cuddling on the couch while reading a book to my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: nothing major except maybe a date night.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


In Memory....we've since added a child and subtracted a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment