Friday, July 15, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it's dark and late at night.

I am thinking...I'll be glad to get back to a normal schedule.

I am thankful for...cooperative kids today.

From the learning rooms...I'm chomping at the bit to get the new school books. The kids aren't quite as excited! Jessica has been avoiding her multiplication facts like the plague, so I got her a fun book about them at the library today. On the other hand, Jeffery has been studying the multiplication chart and making his sister mad by saying, "Hey, know what 10 x 10 is? 100!"

From the kitchen...doing an allergy free diet this week for myself. Interesting meals---everyone's been enjoying them.

I am wearing...a red shirt and navy flowered skirt.

I am creating...my grocery list for tomorrow.

I am going...shopping with my mom tomorrow!

I am reading...What's Eating Your Child? and still in the middle of Dwelling.

I am hoping...Joey sleeps through the night soon!

I am hearing...just the hum of the computer.

Around the house...seems like laundry has been backed up all week. Planning to finish it once and for all tomorrow--well as much as possible.

One of my favorite things...delicate tea cups.

A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping, appointments and maybe out to eat.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My baby sister with Jerrod...missing her today on her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment