Friday, July 8, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

For more Simple Woman's Daybook go here.

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it's beautiful and sunny, but my computer thermometer is saying 87 degrees so I'm inside!

I am thinking...about recovering from a busy holiday weekend.

I am thankful for...peaceful, quiet, at-home days.

From the learning rooms...Joey is officially crawling, howbeit with his own unique style and Jerrod has made it about 24 hours with no sippy cup (it got lost somehow in our traveling). I'm really getting ready for school again, and hope to order books in the next week or so.

From the kitchen...I actually tried a baked potato bar last night. Nice and easy for a hot summer day. We added the first salad from our garden produce. Yum!

I am wearing...my at home outfit...an old jean skirt and a shirt that is not quite good enough to "go out" in.

I am creating...some new blog ideas....very beginning stages, though.

I am going...to church tonight.

I am reading...Blessing Your Husband by Debra Evans and Dwelling by Mary Beth Lagerborg.

I am hoping...for a good night's sleep tonight . It's been awhile!

I am hearing...Jerrod jabbering and Joey babbling as they play.

Around the house...I have things basically straightened, but everything needs a good scrubbing. I also have a few more loads of laundry to do today.

One of my favorite things...baby giggles and fresh food from the garden. (Oops! That's two!)

A few plans for the rest of the week: my annual eye appointment, a trip to the farmer to stock up on a few things and a church picnic.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Guess who?


No comments:

Post a Comment