Friday, July 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly.

I am thinking...about a new month ahead.

I am thankful for...the beauty of grace and forgiveness.

From the learning rooms...we are just enjoying the classroom of life.

From the kitchen...I spent Saturday making jam and freezing and dehydrating strawberries. 

I am wearing...my comfy, purple robe. It's a lazy morning around here.

I am creating...a grocery plan for July.

I am going...nowhere but a quick errand today.

I am reading...about 4 books right now! I need to work on one at a time so I can actually finish some.
I am hoping...for a restful day to catch up on some housework.

I am hearing...Joey talking to himself in his bed and my other boys playing a game.

Around the house...I need to restock my cupboards with a grocery run, and laundry is beckoning.

One of my favorite things...a warm cup of coffee and my Bible on a quiet morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: going away for the weekend to celebrate the holiday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
When did he...



...become him?

No comments:

Post a Comment