Friday, June 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: 

Outside my window...it is a beautiful, sunny morning.

I am thinking...some deep thoughts.

I am thankful for...a God that knows me and loves me.

From the learning rooms...Jessica's art show is over and her spring piano recital is coming up. Jeffery only has less than two months of therapy left and it has been successful....praise the Lord! The other two amaze me with new words and actions every day.

From the kitchen...I have a crockpot working to make a delicious smelling chicken broth which I'm trying to decide whether to turn into chicken noodle soup, chicken enchiladas or chicken stirfry.

I am wearing...my comfy, purple robe....it's still early.

I am creating...nothing much right now other than this post.

I am going...nowhere today! An at home day, at least until church this evening.


I am hoping...the little boys' colds don't become full-blown.

I am hearing...my baby talking to himself in bed and my son turning pages in his book.

Around the house...I hope to give my floors a good mopping today and get some other chores done as well.

One of my favorite things...sleepy, morning hugs from little ones.

A few plans for the rest of the week: strawberry picking, library reading program, and Jessica's piano recital.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


...become him?
When did he...















For more Simple Woman's Daybook posts, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment