Friday, June 10, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: June 8, 2011

Outside my window...the sky is somewhere between blue and black as evening approaches.

I am thinking...how quickly my children are growing!

I am thankful for...a loving, understanding husband.

From the learning rooms...we are still learning multiplication tables, alphabet letters, how to stand up to the couch, and how to play a good game of Dutch Blitz.

From the kitchen...I found out how to make homemade rolls when pressed for time and we've traded in soup night for grilled chicken salads.

I am wearing...a teal shirt and black skirt.

I am creating...a million lists in my head for all the activities this month.

I am going...on an anniversary trip with my husband!


I am hoping...the kids will do well while my husband and I are away and the allergist will be able to put an end to my baby's issues tomorrow.

I am hearing...my husband making himself a sandwich.

Around the house...we need a good top to bottom cleaning before the weekend!

One of my favorite things...the season's first rose from our old fashioned rose bush that my husband faithfully brings to me every year.

A few plans for the rest of the week: an allergist appointment, a trip to pick up food from the farmer, our anniversary getaway, Jessica's end-of-the-year art show and a chance to see my soon-to-be sister-in-law again.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
When did she....
....turn into her?!
For more Simple Woman's Daybook posts, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment