Monday, July 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY, July 27, 2009...

Outside my window...it is sunny and calm.

I am thinking...of getting my house back in order from the weekend. (Why do I post this same thing every Monday?!)

I am thankful for...my family and friends.

From the learning rooms...we have officially sent in the notification for the year as we are required to do in our state.

From the kitchen...just finished a breakfast of omelets, oatmeal and toast and of course green smoothies! Grilling steaks with peppers and potatoes tonight.

I am wearing...my white shirt and flowered skirt and some non-matching socks (need to mate socks so I can find the right ones!).

I am creating...the plan for my day.

I am going...over to my mom's to use the grill tonight.

I am reading...

I am hoping...to get alot accomplished today.

I am hearing...Jeffery and Jerrod playing in the other room.

Around the house...laundry, picking up/putting away, changing sheets, budgeting...just a few things that a Monday brings in our household.

One of my favorite things...a dish of sweet blackberries! Mmmm.

A few plans for the rest of the week: possibly going to camp, preparing for the school year and organizing the basement and laundry room.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
One of the kids' finds on our last nature walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment