Yep, I'm already changing my plan! I decided that my In My Home This Week was a lot like Simple Woman's Daybook, so....I found another meme that will recap my week a little better. Hopefully you all will enjoy it, too.
1. "Be Squared" Portraits from JCPenney. I couldn't resist buying one when my daughter got her 7-year-old pictures last Friday. I did have a coupon, though!
2. Free KFC meal coupons. Since we're talking about coupons, I was glad to get enough for free meals for the whole family. I was also thankful for the 4 or 5 people that told me about them!
3. A husband that can help with breakfast on a bad day. Enough said. Except...it was Monday.
4. New dresses. Specifically one found on Ebay by my favorite designer with a $115 price tag still on it that I got for under $30.
5. A cup of caramel tea. Mmmm....especially a sample pack bought for $2 at Adagio.com. Delicious!
Anyone notice a frugal tone here? I didn't plan it to be that way, but oh well. For more Friday's Fave Five, go to Living to Tell the Story.